The magnet featured in this review is not a beginners magnet, it is a savage beast. If you are looking for a powerful neodymium fishing magnet that will pull just about any object out the water, this is it! This is a huge magnet that offers massive potential for those daring enough to use it. Let’s have a look at the flagship magnet by Brute Magnetics.
Brute Magnetics 1200lb+ (544kg+) fishing magnet.
We have all been there, a big heavy find on the magnet and no matter what you do it keeps popping off. That situation is not a problem for this neodymium fishing magnet. It has a huge 1200lb+ pulling force which is enough to hoist out pretty much everything.
You see magnet fishing is like many other hobbies, we are not happy till we have the best equipment. So is this the best magnet for magnet fishing? Yes and no is the answer to that question. I will now tell you exactly why!
Is this Brute Magnetics beast the best magnet for magnet fishing?
This is a two part answer to that question. Because it is and it is not at the same time, all will make sense.
- Yes- This Magnet is massively powerful. It will pull out virtually any find that is asked of it with ease. The veteran magnet fisherman will wonder how they ever lived without it. It is surprisingly lightweight for its power but cover a great surface area increasing the chances of latching onto the find. It is also relatively cheap and also of great quality.
- No- Not everybody will get on with this magnet. It is so powerful that it can be difficult to handle in any area where metal is present. Do not get me wrong it is safe to use IF you know what you are doing. For that reason alone I do not recommend this magnet for anyone who is just starting out. Get something with around half the pulling force and see how you get on for a while.
Is it worth the money?
Yes it is worth the money. To be honest it is not hugely expensive compared to other magnets on the market. You do get a lot more bang for your buck though! It has great build quality and comes with an m12 stainless steel eyebolt to tie your strong rope to. If you are looking for a powerful neodymium fishing magnet then this is it. Now let’s take a look at some of its features.
- 1200lb (544kg) of pulling force.
- 4.72 inch (114mm) diameter.
- M12 stainless steel eyebolt.
- The magnet is situated in a 1/4 inch steel cup to protect it from chipping and damage.
- This is the largest and most powerful fishing magnet for sale on amazon.
If you would like to view this Magnet on Amazon where I found the cheapest price then have a look at this link
I hope if you do purchase this magnet after reading this review that you come back and let me know what you think of it. I would love to hear from you in the comments section. Happy magnet fishing!